Working Groups on Thu 21st February
The goal of the working groups is to find out different aspects on the educational and career paths of youth workers in Europe, and to discuss and debate relevant themes together. The emphasis is both on finding the common ground and spelling out different challenges in different practice architectures of youth work around Europe.
The participants will select the working group on registration form.
The Themes of the Working Groups (Reflecting Experiences, Expectations, Good Practices)
1. Higher Education in Youth Work
2. Vocational Education in Youth Work
3. Continuous education and validation of prior learning in youth work
4. Training for volunteer and recognition of learning in trainings
6. Work based education on higher level
7. Training for Trainers
8. Implementing the Recommendation